Find a chemistry advisor

Advisors guide your academic success.

They help you register for class, stay on track to graduate and more.

Undergraduate advisement (majors)

If you want to major in chemistry, we recommend you have a faculty advisor within our department.

Send a request and tell us about your background.

Request an undergraduate advisor

Our faculty have diverse interests and research areas. We’ll pair you with someone who specializes in the topic you want to pursue.

Graduate advisement (master’s)

For advising on chemistry graduate programs, contact:

Person item component:
Loading Profile. . .

Each semester, you must receive an advisor’s release before you can register for classes.

Can't remember your advisor?

Access your advisor’s information through the student tab on My Missouri State.

Pre-professional programs (pre-health)

Want to become a doctor, dentist or similar health care professional?

You’ll need to attend medical/graduate school; a chemistry major can put you on the right path.